ENTiTi AR/VR Exporter - 3ds MaxWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Once uploading / creating a project in the scene
1. Open 'exchange store' button and choose: 'ENTiTi AR/VR Exporter'
2. 'Create AR/VR' pop-up screen will appear. Choose Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality and press 'Create'.
3. update your e-mail (only for the 1st time) and Project name. by clicking 'OK' - the process will be done in the background.
4. once finalizing the process, You will receive a thank you Pop-up confirming that 'your project has been created successfully' and check e-mail for further instructions.
6. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your username and you will receive an initial password.
(You will be notified to explore ENTiTi Creator - see detailed info below)
7. Once the project is ready, you will receive another email stating that your Augmented or Virtual project was created and you will receive a new password which can be used to view your AR or VR project in the ENTiTi Viewer App (App download link below)
For an AR project, you will receive an image target, which you will need to scan for each time to experience the AR content.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in.You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in.To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 3ds Max 2018 support|