General Usage Instructions
Every time you open a new 3ds Max scene use Forensic to inspect the 3d scene integrity, modifiers, plugins and quickly fix any problems before getting started.
Supports; Vray, Corona, Arnold, Maxwell, Octane, finalRender, Iray and Mental Ray.
If you import Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® AutoCad®, SketchUp and Rhino files in 3ds Max then make sure the first thing you do is use Forensic.
A Getting Started Guide came be downloaded from here; https://indd.adobe.com/view/598445a7-872b-4764-a64c-146cc5199a92
1. Download and install.
2. You will need to create a SiNi Software Account by visiting www.sinisoftware.com. Register and sign in.
3. Open 3ds Max and login into the SiNi DeSipher Licence manager with the same details you registered on the website.
4. The software will now be licenced and will run.
For product support please use one of the following;
- Post to the SiNi Public Forum on www.sinisoftware.com
- Log into your user account on the website. In the User Dashboard post a support ticket.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated software with new features. See www.sinisoftware.com for more information.|
|Initial Release to store.|