miauu's Measure and SelectWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Choose the menu option from App Store menu "Measure and Select"
Measuring the length of segments/edges:
- Select the segment/edge or segments/edges and press the [Show Length >>] button.
- The length of the selected segment (segments) will be shown next to the [Show Length >>] button.
Measuring area of faces:
- Select the face or faces and press the [Show Area >>] button.
When multiple faces are selected, in the UI of the script you will see the total area, but in the viewport you will be shown the measured area for every selected face.
Measuring distance between vertices:
- Select two verts and press the [Show distance:] button.
Measuring distance between objects:
- Select two objects and press the [Show distance:] button.
Measuring distance between multiple objects:
- Press the [Pick objects] button and start picking objects in the scene.
Measuring distance between two points:
- Press the [Pick 2 points] button and pick two points in the scene.
Measuring distance between two points using the Tape object:
- Select two objects and press the [Use Tape] button. A Tape helper object will be created. You can use the [Tape] and [Target] buttons to quickly select the appropriate part of the Tape object.
Measuring the size of an object:
- Select one object and press the [Show Size] button. In the viewport you will see the width, length and height of the selected object.
Selecting edges/segments by length.
You can select:
- edges by exact length
- edges which length is less or is greater than specified length
- edges which length is between two specified values
Just type the length, choose criteria which you want to use and press the [Select] button.
Selecting faces by area.
You can select:
- faces by exact area
- faces which area is less or is greater than specified value
- faces which area is between two specified values
Just type the area, choose criteria which you want to use and press the [Select] button.
The units of measurements also can be changed to Generic or User (Metric/Imperial).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|