Quick 3D PrintWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Create your 3DPrinterOS account at cloud.3dprinteros.com or use the link in our plugin. You will receive the password by email in case of Facebook, Google or Microsoft registration. This password could be used to authorize the plugin.
- Open in Autodesk® 3DsMax® the model you want to upload to 3DPrinterOS.
- If the plugin is installed on disk C you will have 3DPrinterOS toolbar enabled. Then you can open the plugin and authorize.
- Specify the file name and select to upload it as the single file or add it to the existed project.
- Select the quality of the object.
- Select between
a. Printing the file in a few steps by using our Quick 3D Print application.
b. Uploading it to the cloud and proceeding with full 3DPrinterOS possibilities.
- If you want to print with your own 3D Printer please download our client application in order to connect the printer to your account OR if you are going to use another person's 3DprinterOS then ask him/her to share it with you.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
You can find more information about our product by visiting our website.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added browser auto authorization Fixed upload bug for new projects|