Primitive Forms for Autodesk 3DS MaxWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- You get more primitive base forms in addition of included in software.
- You don't have to model complex forms, you only need to use and edit it.
Situations in which you would want to use Primitive Forms:
- When you need to model a Soccer ball.
- When you need to represent complex geometry.
- When you need to represent geometrical bodies.
Just unzip the file downloaded from Exchange store to acess the primitive models.
Primitive Forms works with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design.
|Version Number||Version Description|