OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Load a model.
2. There’s a new tab on ribbon bar of 3ds Max named as 'Prototech OBJ'. It contains following three ribbon buttons as shown in the image below.
A) Export After clicking here, a 'Save As' dialog will display on our screen. A default file name will appear in the file name text box. You can edit this name. Click Save button to export the current model to OBJ file. Save As Dialog
B) Preferences It contains following options as shown in the image.
· Precision: Higher is the value, finer is the representation you will get and larger is the file size.
· Export Normals: You can select whether you want to export normals or not.
· Export Textures: You can select whether you want to export textures or not.
· Tessellation: You can choose from Body level and face level.
C) About It provides facility to activate your product.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Enhancement : Plugin support to 3ds Max 2019|
|1.Fixed : Texture was not getting exported for some types of TexMaps. 2.Fixed : Progress bar was not getting displayed.|
|1. Enhancement: Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 and 2018 are now supported|