3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®Win32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Download and install 3DPDF Exporter plugin for 3DS Max.
Run 3DS Max and Load a model.
There’s a new menu named as 'Prototech 3DPDF'. It contains following three menu items as shown in the image 5 below.
After clicking Export, a “Secure PDF” dialog will display on your screen as shown in image 2 below. You can encrypt and secure your PDF document by assigning a password to it. This is a user password and will be needed to open the document.
It contains following options as shown in the image 1 below.
- Precision: You can control how accurately your model needs to be exported. If you need fine representation of the model, just check the “use Precision” checkbox and the slider will be enabled. You can slide and select the values from 1 to 15. Higher is the value, finer is the representation you will get and larger is the file size.
The default is full precision.
- Tessellation: You can choose from Body level and face level.
- Export Normals: You can select whether you want to export normals or not.
- Security: You can encrypt and secure your PDF document by assigning a password to it.
It displays the information about the product. It provides facility to activate your product license at any time from this control.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1.Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.|
|1. Enhancement : Plugin support to 3ds Max 2019|
|1. Fixed: Crash in Max 15 while exporting 3D PDF. 2. Feature: Implemented Progress Bar for exporting PDF file operation.|
|Enhancement: Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 and 2018 are now supported|
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.