Batch Studio RendererWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Open or create studio scene in Autodesk® 3ds Max®
- Run the script from Exchange Store Menu available in menu bar. Please refer screenshot Exchange Store Menu.
- Select the directory to import .max files
- Convert imported .max files to XRefs
- Each XRef Scene file is bound to its Control Point (Box helper). You can use this to move, rotate or scale the XRefs
- When all ready press "Render All" button
- If you selected the checkbox "Render All Cameras" all cameras from the scene will be rendered. Note: Don't use Targeted cameras because you will get 2 exactly the same images, instead use Free cameras.
- If you didn't select the checkbox "Render All Cameras" then active viewport will be rendered for all XRefs
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
If you need to stop the rendering process you have to shut down 3ds Max from Task Manager (on Windows)
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 3ds Max 2021 support. No change in version number.|