WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Load a model
2. There’s a new tab on ribbon bar named as 'Prototech WebGL'.
It contains following three ribbon buttons as shown in the image below.
A) Export :
After clicking here, a 'Save As' dialog will display on our screen. A default file name will appear in the file name text box. You can edit this name. Click Save button to export the current model to HTML file.
B) Preferences :
It contains following options as shown in the image.
- Precision : Higher is the value, finer is the representation you will get and larger is the file size.
- Export Normals : You can select whether you want to export normals or not.
- Export Textures : You can select whether you want to export textures or not.
- Tessellation : You can choose from Body level and face level.
It provides facility to activate your product
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart Autodesk® Product to activate the plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
1. Enhancement: Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 and 2018 are now supported
|1. Enhancement : Fixed issue in exporting colors. 2. Enhancement : Exporting 'beginning / default view' into WebGL file.|
|1. Fixed: Missing textures in some cases is resolved now.|
|1. Enhancement: Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 is now supported. 2. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.|
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.