PARASOLID Importer for Autodesk® 3ds Max® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install the app.
- Launch 3ds Max application.
- There’s a 'Menu' on the menu bar. It has the menu "ProtoTech PARASOLID" and after calling on that menu you can see menu items such as: 'Import', 'Preferences, and 'About us'.
- Click on the ‘Import’ button to import the Parasolid model in Max.
- This will launch a file open dialog in which you can select the file you want to import in Max.
- From preferences, you can set the options for the input file. The options are as follows:-
- Transfer attributes - By default, this is checked. Check to transfer attributes such as color.
- Read Free Points - check to read in free points.
- Read Free Edges - Check to read in free edges (Wireframes)
- Read Hidden Entities - Check to read hidden entities.
- Reset Defaults - Click this button to reset to default settings for Solid Edge.
7. About Us' button displays information about the company, product, and license details.
To work this plugin with 3ds Max, it is mandatory to have the Prototech Plugin Engine installed on your system machine. The installer of PARASOLIDImporterForMax will install plug-in engine if it is not installed and further it will install PARASOLIDImporterForMax.
To uninstall this plug-in, Click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Note:- Uninstallation of the Plugin Engine is done separately
1.Hidden entity import is not supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Fixed license issue.|
|1.Colors are supported in the imported model.|