Stereo Camera for Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 | 2018Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
To create a stereo camera rig:
1. Create or open a scene. This isn't necessary, but using Stereo Camera is easier when the scene has the geometry and texturing.
2. Create the stereo camera rig.
3. Click a viewport's Point-Of-View (POV) viewport label menu, and choose Stereo Cameras StereoCameraRig001 (or a name you assigned the rig). If you based your stereo rig on an existing camera, the scene is already framed. If you created a free-standing stereo rig, use viewports to move the stereo rig and adjust it to frame the scene.
4. Use options on the Stereo Camera Viewport menu to display stereo data in the stereo viewport.
To render a stereo scene or a stereo animation:
1. Select the stereo rig.
2. Open the stereo rig assembly.
3. Choose Group menu Assembly Open. (If you use the Enhanced menus, these choices are Edit menu>Group>Open and Edit menu>Group>Close.)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk® App Store has already installed the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App Store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
This page lists some known issues of the Stereo Camera plug-in.
1. Instances or References of Stereo Camera rigs don't work.
2. The mental ray Depth-of-Field (DOF) preview doesn't work in stereo views.
3. Sometimes the stereo display is incorrect when you first display the Active, Horizontal Interlace, Checkerboard, or Anaglyph (and Luminance Anaglyph) modes. Refresh the viewports to see the correct image.
4. The Active, Horizontal Interlace, Checkerboard, and Anaglyph (and Luminance Anaglyph) display modes don't support Nitrous progressive rendering.
5. When you view Active mode on a separate monitor, the background and visual style of the Stereo Camera viewport don't apply to the stereo display.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Stereo Camera for Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 and 2018|
|Stereo Camera for Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017*|