FAST HOUSING Trial
Fast Housing is a custom procedural mesh object that generates a house structure. You can change parameters and watch the results in real time.
It's an easy and intuitive way to create houses at a simple level. Its versatility allows you to create your own architectural style, useful for the creation of urban backgrounds.
This script creates a FAHouse object which works as any Autodesk® 3ds Max® Object: renderable, any deformer can be applied, can be converted to mesh etc...
- Base shape: facades B and D are controlled by angles.*
- Roof: break point, extensions, asymmetric options and more*
- Roof windows*
Other features and utilities
- Optimize geometry option to reduce the number of polygons and vertices.
- Autobackup: saves automatically all parameters in a loadable external file.
- Corner windows.
- Windows can be added horizontally or vertically.*
- Every part of the house has its own material ID making texturing easier, some parts have a customizable material ID.
- Some parts include their own UV mapping and UV tiling
- Save/Load parameters in an external file.*
- Multiply all distances at once, easy way to adapt them to your scene units.
- Copy/Paste windows parameters.
- Save/Load your own roof templates.*
- Includes Oblong & Oblong Void primitives.*
* Some features are available in the full version only.
Limited features, please check version history for more details.