Fast Housing is a custom procedural mesh object that generates an architectural structure. You can change the parameter and watch the results in real time.
It's an easy and intuitive way to create houses at a simple level. Its versatility allows you to create your own architectural style, useful for the creation of urban backgrounds.
This script creates a FA_House object which works as any Autodesk® 3ds Max® Object: any deformer can be applied, animatable parameters, can be converted to mesh etc...
- Add/Remove Windows
- Corner windows.
- Every part of the house has its own material ID making texturing easier, some parts have a customizable material ID.
- Some parts include their own UV mapping and UV tiling
- Save/Load parameters in an external file.
- Multiply all distances at once, easy way to adapt them to your scene units.
- Copy/Paste windows parameters.
- Includes Oblong & Oblong Void primitives.
Limited features, please check version history for more details.