“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports 3ds Max® 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 7 day trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 7 day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 69 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc
About This VersionVersion 4.2.19249.3115, 9/18/2019
1. Fixed: Issues in license mechanism.