“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It has the following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports 3ds Max® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 15 trials for 7 days of the plugin in which you can use a full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials for 7 day period.
- The paid version cost of this product is 69 USD for a subscription-based single machine-locked license. Users can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provide a floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For activation, please contact at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 etc
About This VersionVersion 4.3.19268.3130, 3/25/2021
1.Enhancement: Added support to 3ds Max 2020.