“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports 3ds Max® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 27-Mar-2018
1. Fixed: Crash in Max 15 while exporting 3D PDF
2. Feature: Implemented Progress Bar for exporting PDF file operation.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 08-Dec-2017
1. Enhancement: Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 and 2018 are now supported.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 08-Oct-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
188.8.131.52 Rlease Date : 21-Jul-2015
1. Supports colors.
2. Supports wired bodies.
3. Creates encrypted and secured pdf files.
4. Provides 10 trials.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.