"WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®" exports solid bodies into HTML file. It has following features
1. Supports both face level and body level material (color and texture).
2. There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
3. You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body level or face level.
4. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
5. Supports Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
1. Enhancement: Fixed issue in exporting colors.
2. Enhancement : Exporting 'beginning / default view' into WebGL file.
1. Fixed: Missing textures in some cases is resolved now.
1. Enhancement: 3ds Max 2017 is now supported.
2. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
1. Fixed bug related to global language.
1. Minor bug fix.
2.Trial period has changed from 6 months to 10 times.
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports exporting wired bodies.
3. Supports textures and materials.
4. Supports vertex level colors and body level colors.
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD.
For activation please contact at:support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
We are not supporting the scaled textures in this version. Default textures are supported.
For 3DS Max 2015, service pack 1 or higher needs be installed to support this plugin or use plugin https://apps.autodesk.com/3DSMAX/en/Detail/Index?id=2310961621708981663&appLang=en&os=Win32_64