"WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max® Trial" exports solid bodies into HTML file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It has following features :
- Supports both face level and body level material (color and texture).
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body level or face level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
We are providing 15 trials for 7 day of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials for 7 day period.
The paid version cost of this product is 49 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version of the product from here.
We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.