"WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max® Trial" exports solid bodies into HTML file.
It has following features :
- Supports both face level and body level material (color and texture).
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body level or face level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 7 day trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 7 day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 49 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.1.19143.3049, 6/17/2019
1.Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.