Lea el documento de ayuda
“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports 3ds Max® 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc
Acerca de esta versiónVersión 4.2.19249.3115, 18/09/2019
1.Fixed: Issues in license mechanism.
Reseñas de clientes