Batch Studio Renderer
Overall functionality and advantages:
- This script uniforms the rendering process of multiple files.
- It is very useful when you have to render a lot of products using the same lighting setup.
- All .max files are imported as XRefs and bound to their Control Points (Box helpers).
- Control Points are used to rotate, move or scale the imported objects, if necessary.
- If Control Points are not visible increase their size using the spinner. Rendered images are saved as .tga and put into dir 'images' that is the subdir of imported .max files.
- 'Render All' renders all XRefs from the selected view or all cameras on the Scene.
- It is not recommended to import a lot of high poly models because it may decrease the PC performance.
이 버전 정보
버전 1.0.0, 2020-04-20
Added 3ds Max 2021 support. No change in version number.