3DBrowser for 3D Users with Polygon Cruncher is a file browser that displays your 3D files and includes a very powerful optimization tool. This is a fast and powerful media manager to browse thousands of files thanks to its thumbnails window. You’ll find user friendly features to display, organize and edit your 3D and images files. You’ll get the most complete tool to document and find your files on your computer or your local network.
3DBrowser recognizes more than 60 images and the usual 3D files formats:
- Fbx (Autodesk® FBX®)
- C4d (Cinema 4D)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- Obj (Wavefront)
- Max (Autodesk® 3ds Max® through a provided plugin)
- Xsi (Softimage through Crosswalk)
- Skp (Sketchup 2019)
- Dae (Collada)
- Mb, Ma (Autodesk® Maya®, through a provided plugin)
- Stl (Stereolithography)
- Lxo (Modo)
- Lwo, Lws (Lightwave)
- X (Direct X)
- Dxf, Wrl, Ply...
- Jpeg, png, gif, psd, tiff, bmp (more than 60 popular image formats)
- Digital camera raw formats
- Mp3, wav (audio files)
Display in the same window the files located in several folders: this is very useful as you can see your whole scenes or photos library.
Browse scenes stored in your ZIP archives without decompressing them.
Display your files the way you want:
- Small thumbnails to browse thousands of files in a split second.
- A customizable display mode to view the information you need, such as the width and height of your images, the number of faces of your 3D files
- Thumbnails your file and view them under Windows Explorer
For your comfort and a better navigation, 3DBrowser fits all your needs by:
- Sorting the files at your convenience (name, picture-taking date, user-defined)
- Filtering the files as you want (I.e. display only images or 3D files or *.jpg and *.html files starting by A)
- Grouping files together using logical criteria.
3DBrowser rotates automatically your digital camera pictures and also handles renaming and deleting files that share a given name but have different extensions (i.e. example.jpg image and example.wav sound).
3DBrowser includes extra tools, such as a folder tree size view (ideal for cleaning your hard disk), an uppercase/lowercase filename conversion, a file splitter for your large files…
Open your 3D files in the built-in OpenGL viewer.
You display the scene using one of the many rendering mode and select the best point of view for creating the scene thumbnail. You clearly see the scene hierarchy and the materials. You’ll find the tools you’ll need every day:
- Scene conversion from/to many file formats
- Textures or vertex colors display
- Mesh subdivision display and conversion (patch)
- Unify or flip normals
- Merge near or confused points
- Mesh optimization using Polygon Cruncher (license including Polygon Cruncher)
- Slides show
- Edit material and display a complete report about objects
Polygon Cruncher for 3DBrowser allows optimizing any one of the 3D files recognized by 3DBrowser.
Polygon Cruncher for 3DBrowser reduces the number of polygons of your objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details even at high optimization ratio. You also keep texture information and vertex colors.
You see the scene as long as you optimize it in order to choose the best simplification level. You can also batch optimize scenes stored in a folder and automatically decline them at various levels of details.
Polygon Cruncher uses an exceptional algorithm, which gives incomparable results. It also includes MagicCruncher which defines automatically the best optimization ratio for you.
Polygon Cruncher is really simple to use. This multi-awarded software is used by most of the 3D and video game companies.
Open your images or your videos in the built-in viewer.
You clearly view the layers of your images (I.e. alpha channel) and can use one of the many available tools:
- Crop & resize
- Image conversion from/to many file formats
- Horizontal or vertical image’s axis alignment
- Colors adjustment
- Image bending
- Slides show
You can also play your videos in full screen and extract images from your favorites movies.
3DBrowser also plays your audio files and allows MP3 tags edition (album, track, length...).
3DBrowser includes many additional features for handling conveniently your 3D and image files.
You can batch your scene files for automatically convert them, print them, export slide shows, make screen capture and much more...
Previous version download
For user of release 12.x, youcan download the previous 3DBrowser version here:
For user of release 13.x