DwgSearchWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Choose the files to evaluate by adding them to the search list.
- Type in the words to search for, separating each word with a comma. The tool can return all drawings containing any of the words, or you can designate that all must be found in each drawing evaluated.
- Specify the search fields from the normal annotation objects (left section), the drawings tables such as layers (middle section) or properties added with the DWGPROPS command (right section).
- Choose the Start Search button to begin. If at any time you wish to stop the process, choose the same button.
- Once processing is complete, you can highlight files to open them in the editor, copy the results to the clipboard for pasting into a word processor, or get details about one selected results file.
The program will remember your settings for future executions.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Search quickly through multiple drawings for specified word strings, while specifying which objects and tables to search.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
This tool is one of the hundreds of functions that contain DotSoft's ToolPac product.
Please visit the DotSoft website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support or to submit feedback or requests for enhancements.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2024 support|