View Shot 2022Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Specify the view width
- Specify the view height
- Specify the view zoom
- The View Shot dialog will display
- Set the Image Format. (Previously used Image Format is set by default)
- The current drawing window is automatically used as the Image.
- Click the Save button to the save the image to a file in the select Image Format and end the command.
- Click the Copy button to copy the image to the clipboard and end the command.
- Click the Cancel button to cancel the command.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Opens the View Shot 2022 dialog box.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|2022.0.0.0 Initial release supporting AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical and AutoCAD MEP 2022. 2022.0.1.0 Ribbon Menu Button loading enhancements, About Dialog enhancements. 2022.0.2.0 Updated the digital signature.|
|2022.0.0.0 Initial release supporting AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical and AutoCAD MEP 2022. 2022.0.1.0 Ribbon Menu Button loading enhancements, About Dialog enhancements.|
|2022.0.0.0: Initial release.|