POLYEDITOR – Multi-function Polyline EditorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Display Polyline Lengths - Places the numerical length of selected polyline segment(s) in text alongside the Polyline using user-defined text Height, Angle and offset.
2. Break Vertices at Intersections - Breaks selected polylines wherever they intersect on the same layer or different layers.
3. Fix Mixed Polyline Widths - Changes polylines with multiple widths and abrupt width changes into polylines with single widths or into multiple polylines.
4. Change Polyline Widths - Changes polyline widths globally, by layer or by creating a selection set.
5. Create Text Reports of Polyline Lengths - Reports the lengths of polylines on a selected layer.
6. Check Polyline Width - Checks polyline widths in a drawing and compares them to a user defined polyline width if meet minimum or maximum widths.
See the documentation by pressing F1 when in App
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
contains 6 (six) functions specifically for AutoCAD Polylines
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system. For Installation help and Requirements, visit our Apps Support page
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Minor fix, no interface or functional changes to the app itself.|