DWG To DWFWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select Layouts from the All Layout list and store them in the plotting list.
- Select Extension of the file name (not mandatory) through DwfxFormat Button.
- Choose a path for storing the output File.
- Press the “Convert” Button.
- Now selected layouts are converted into Dwf format and stored in the user selection path.
Please refer to the Manual_TextTrans.pdf that exists in the resources folder found under the location %ProgramData%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\DWGToDWF.Bundle\Contents\ for more information.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
This command is used to convert selected layout of drawing (DWG) file into DWF.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Supported for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019 to 2023.|
|Supported for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2013 to 2018.|
|Supported For Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2013 to 2017.|