The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD® has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 (Both Win 32 and 64 bit).
This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free
1. Enhancement : Exporting Layer wise assembly tree / Browser.
2. Update : Added support for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018.
3. Update : Updated technical support contact details.
1. Enhancement: AutoCAD 2017 is now supported.
1. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
1. Added support to export selected entities.
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
1. Added option to include navigation control buttons (rotate, zoom, pan) buttons to the exported model.
2. Fixed: Rotation axis going off-centre if model is exported after panning.
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
1. Support AutoCAD version 2016.
2. Active view is now properly exported.
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator)can now export valid WebGL files.
2. Trial period changes from 6 months to 10 times.
1. Compatible with AutoCAD® 2015.
2. Trial period changes from 6 months to 5 times.
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports exporting wired bodies.
3. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are not supporting textures in this version.