Read Help Document
The application contains additional commands for modifying and creating certain graphic objects, in particular - polylines.
It includes the following features:
- Reducing the number of vertices using Douglas-Peucker method, add vertices at specific distance, create circles or points on every vertex.
- Change 3D polyline to 2D polyline.
- Create convex hull using Graham scan.
- Select connected lines and/or join them in polyline.
- Clear polylinear region from entities.
About This VersionVersion 1.1, 5/9/2018
1.0: Initial release 1.1: Added support for arcs in split command; Fixed compatibility for 2018 and 2019 versions