SeeBlock is a powerful Autodesk® AutoCAD® add-on to build and manage block libraries that dramatically enhances your ability to catalog, organize and manipulate DWG symbols and drawings.
SeeBlock automatically generates thumbnail preview from content on your computer or from network folders, creating icon menus with descriptions and insertion standards that can easily be shared by users in a network or even in a standalone environment.
• Organizes blocks and details for individual use or for your entire company!
• You can decide who has permissions to create and change libraries!
This is a Try & Buy product. You may try the software free for 30 days. Once the 30-day period has expired, you may order a license to continue using it. The license (activation key) registers the software on your computer, unlocking and activating the evaluation version.
You can place your order by clicking Buy SeeBlock.
For video preview and further information please visit our website http://planarq.com.br/seeblock
SeeBlock version 4.0.8 Tech Edition - for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2012 up to 2018 (plus verticals) - not for LT
• Ready for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018 and ready for MS-Windows 10
• Handles dynamic blocks and normal blocks
• Network and standalone operation
• Ready for use in corporate domain infrastructures
• Sets default layer and scale for individual blocks or for entire libraries
• Easy and complete cataloging and preview tools
• Batch and step-by-step cataloging with full control over insertion standards
• Automatic layer creation/setting within the insertion process
• Consolidation tool
• QuickBlock tool
• Many time saving features!
Symbols: Creating, Cataloging and Management
• Automatically builds custom visual libraries to manage related DWG files and blocks.
• Description, insertion layer name and insertion scale factor can be stored on the database for each entry.
• QuickBlock tool allows you to quickly create and catalog writeblocks.
• Cataloging block sets using a step-by-step processing, or quickly through batch processing.
• Organizes libraries through directory structure by disciplines (like folders and subfolders).
• Easy control over entire libraries and over each individual entry.
• Password protection to control user privileges on modifying data.
• Consolidation tool defines a single address for all cataloged blocks, allowing copy and backup of the database.
• Adds text to thumbnails.
Symbols: Inserting Tools
• Inserts DWG files into your current drawing as block or xref.
• Under zoom view, you still having navigation capability and insertion control.
• Automatically adjusts the correct insertion layer for each specified block.
• If a required layer does not exist yet, creates it on-the-fly or automatically by reading a configurable matrix file.
• Search function finds any cataloged block either by name and/or by description, with support for multiple keywords/phrases.
• Automatically verifies the compatibility between the DWG file to be inserted and your current AutoCAD version.
• Allows to select any block in the drawing to easily reinsert it.
• Memorizes the last inserted block.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).