“OBJ Exporter” exports solid bodies to OBJ file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It has following features :
- It supports colors.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- OBJ Exporter works with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020 and 2021.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring an user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license actual plugin cost is + 50 USD.
For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
We are providing 7 days trial of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 7 days trial.
The paid version cost of this product is 69 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here.
For activation, please contact: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
For Licensing and more information please click here.
Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.5.20099.3208 , 4/1/2021