ProtoTech's DWG/DXF Compare AutoCAD® - Trial
DWG/DXF Compare plugin compares 2 drawing files and the comparison result is shown in a new Autodesk® AutoCAD® window. The comparison result is also stored in a new file for later use.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- The plugin compares 2 DWG/DXF files.
- For entities in the output DWG file, the color choices are set as follows by default:
1. Unchanged entities - Grey color
2. Modified entities - Green color
3. Deleted entities - Red color
4. Newly added entities - Blue color.
- Compares 2D entities/objects in model space only.
- Users can change the color preferences and choose any colors from the Color Preferences dialog.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 49. Users can purchase the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.