Selection ManagerWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
In the Ribbon, on the Add-Ins or Plug-Ins tab, on the Selection Manager panel, click Selection Manager. The command can also be run in the command line using the SMANG command or transparently at the Select Objects prompt by using the 'SMANG command. Once in the Selection Manager window, use the following commands.
• Click New to create a new selection set.
• Double click on the name or press F2 to rename a Selection Set in the list.
• Click Add Objects to select additional objects to add to the selection set highlighted in the list.
• Click Remove Objects to remove objects from the selection set highlighted in the list. Objects in the selection set will temporarily be changed to color 20 during this command.
• Click Zoom to zoom to the objects in the selection set highlighted in the list.
• Click OK to save the selection set and select the objects in the drawing.
• Click Cancel to discard all changes.
• Click Apply to save the selection set and select the objects in the drawing, but leave Selection Manager window open.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
SMANG opens the main interface and allows you to create and restore selection sets. It can also be run transparently by using 'SMAN at the Select Objects prompt.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Selection Manager is installed in the %AppData%Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\SelectionManager.bundle.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2022 support|
|2016 and 2017 Support|