CIRCLE EDITOR – Multi-function Circle/Donut editorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
App should be used in a drawing that contains Circle or Donut objects.
Pick one of the 6 functions to run.
1. Donuts to Circles - Convert Donut(s) into real AutoCAD Circle objects. A ‘Donut’ shape is a closed polyline-arc that is created using a thick width or by using the AutoCAD>Donut command.
2. Circles to Donuts - Converts AutoCAD Circle Objects to Donut shapes with several options for conversion including center point, inscribe or circumscribe, zero internal diameter (filled donut), custom donut width and circles within a standard block. The user also has the option to preserve the original circle and tag it for conversion back to circle. A ‘Donut’ shape is a closed polyline-arc that is created using a thick width or by using the AutoCAD>Donut command.
3. Circles to Vectors - Converts AutoCAD Circles into 0-width polygons by 3 different methods; exact number of segments or vector segment to central angle or deviation distance that polygon may be from the original circle. Also choice of inscribe or circumscribe draw types draw-layer choice.
4. Erase Circles - This function erases all circles in a drawing with the option to filter by layer and by Radius.
5. Create View Circles - Draw a ‘view circle’ to indicate detail references with a user-specified line type.
6. Create Circle Center Lines - Draws center lines in one or more picked circles with the option to set an output layer.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Contains 6 (six) functions specifically for AutoCAD Circle objects.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system. For Installation help and Requirements, visit our Apps Support page
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Minor fix, no interface or functional changes to the app itself.|