Autodesk® DWG Migration for DocsWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Autodesk® DWG Migration for Docs workflow:
- Select data: select the local dataset for migration and target location in Autodesk Docs
- (Optional) Exclude/unselect files from the upload set.
- Check data integrity issues
- (Optional) Fix informational issues locally, then rescan the dataset. Applies to Long Path, Circular References and Unsupported Files issue types.
- (Optional) Fix "Needs resolution" issues inside the application. Applies to Missing References, Related Data and Duplicated Filename issue types.
- (Optional) Export the list of issues to CSV.
- Review the list of files for upload
- (Optional) Export the list of files to CSV.
- Review uploading progress
- Review summary of migration
- (Optional) Start a new migration task
Download and run the installer to install Autodesk® DWG Migration for Docs. Install Desktop Connector version 184.108.40.2062 or later and log in with your Autodesk credentials.
To uninstall this app, first exit Autodesk® DWG Migration for Docs if you are currently running it. Click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11), and uninstall the app as you would any other application from your system.
The application provides informative tooltips to assist with the process of fixing data integrity issues. Review the tooltips and Help documentation carefully to understand how to work with each issue type.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial release. Supports migration of local datasets to Autodesk Docs via Desktop Connector. Desktop Connector version 220.127.116.112 or later is required. Performs data integrity checks and fixes including re-pathing broken references and referenced files stored outside the migration set, notifying about long paths, circular references, and unsupported files. Allows export of the identified issues and the list of upload files. Provides an overview of the upload status for each file.|