Purlin CWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Call the command by typing PURLIN or directly by searching for it on the ribbon in the plugins area.
The profile information will be loaded from the file ' PurlinData.csv in the folder "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\Purlin.bundle\Contents\Support" select a gage to update the list of profiles.
Select the profile you require.
- Check the options you require:
The drawing will be dimensioned
The drawing will generate a label with the name that the user previously specified, also generate a text with the name established in the csv file
If this option is checked, a second profile will be generated before the first.
If this option is checked, a three-dimensional element will be generated.
A positive measurement and greater than 0 is the length of the profile in 3d.
Selecting the double, dimension and label options will update the representative image.
- Finally, click on accept and select a point in the space or presentation and automatically the profile that the user specified will be drawn.
How to add new profiles?
At the bottom you will find a button called EditData when you click it will open an Excel file where you can edit or add information to increase the catalog of profiles.
- Column A the name of the profile should go, for example 2''x2-1/2''
- Column B (B) the measurement of the base of the profile in millimeters must go
- Column C (D) must include the measurement of the depth of the profile in millimeters
- Column D (C) must go the measure of the segilla of the profile in millimeters
- Column E (T) must go the thickness of the profile in millimeters
- Column F (R) the radius of the profile must go in millimeters
- Column D (gage) of e to go the gauge of the profile (10,12,14,16.....)
Save the file, close the application and reopen it and you will have the profiles you added.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Draw cross sections of purlins. 2D and 3D drawing.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|