NC PreparationWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Use a drawing file with the hole mark blocks you want, the layers you want, and the dimension styles you want. If the program does not find it, then it will try to load all these objects from the template file.
- Call the configuration dialog with the AvcOptions command. On the "NC-Preparation" tab, check the cutter diameter, tolerance, and all program settings. Check the required NCP command options. Delete the layer name templates if you don't need such contours.
- Customize the Dimensions for Detailing command as well if you need dimensions and multi leaders:
- Set the current dimension style (_DimStyle). Pay attention to the accuracy of displaying linear and angular dimensions.
- Set the current text style and height of the texts (_Style and _TextSize). The height of the texts should correspond to the paper space, not the model.
- Lay out the solid parts in the XY plane. It's best to use the LAY command
- If you want to create dimensions in paper space, then set up the layout and the viewport on it so that one or more solids are visible. If several solids are visible, then leave enough space between them for dimensions.
- Select solids in the model or viewport on the sheet and call the NCP command. If nothing is selected, then the command will ask you to select parts. At this point, options will appear on the command line to switch the style and open the settings dialog.
- On a sheet, the command works with only one viewport. If there are several of them on one sheet, then there will be a request to select a viewport.
- The command maximizes the viewport on the screen and locks its scale.
- Milling depths and hole diameters in layer names will be rounded within the specified tolerance and formatted with the specified template or substitution format.
- Further, if the "Dimensions for NCP" option is enabled, then the "Dimensions for Detailing" command will be called and it will create all the necessary dimensions and leaders in accordance with its settings.
- If the command is called from the model tab (not from the model visible through the viewport), then all annotations will be written to the model.
- After doing all the work, the command will write to the command line how many solids have been processed.
- The original solids will be removed. If you need to set dimensions but need to save solids, then you do not call the NCP command, but the "Dimensions for Detailing" (DimDet) command
- Adjust the position of the leaders and dimensions. The program cannot arrange them nicely.
- Watch the command line - all program messages are displayed there.
Preparing part contours from 3D solids. Polylines for milling, sawing, drilling on CNC with processing parameters in layer names. Calling the Dimensions program.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Support is provided by e-mail email@example.com
You can ask any questions about the work of A>V>C> programs, their installation and configuration, optimization of the work of engineers, and setting up business processes in the exhibition business. Help is provided to all users, regardless of whether they made a donation or not. Any suggestions and comments are welcome for further improvement of the programs.
The main method of communication is e-mail. You can write in any language. If you do not write in English, then write in short, simple but complete sentences without abbreviations and without special terms.
Do not forget to attach the problem dwg-file to the letter.
WhatsApp: A V C Programming
|All updates for November 2023.
|Updated Support for 2024