FixtureWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- If you do not need command options to call first, you can select the parts to be connected before the Fixture command is called.
- Call the Fixture command.
- The program will not open the dialog for selecting the fixture if the last used fixture is already in the drawing. But you can set the show the dialog each time.
- In the dialog box, select the file with the mounting blocks
- Select the fixture in the list. If the list does not contain the required block, check the box "Show all blocks"
- Click the "Insert block" button if you need to edit the settings, and the block is taken from another file.
- If you need the same fixture, but with different settings, click the "Copy"
- Edit the settings and the name of the block
- Click OK or click on the block in the list twice
- Select all parts to be connected, if they have not been selected before the command is called
- Check the intersections of fixture and parts, the direction of the arrangement, remove excess fixtures, move the unsuccessfully located ones.
- Subtract the holes with the command Drill
- Make details drawings and contours for milling with the commands Lay and NC_Pre
Detailed instructions here https://sites.google.com/site/avcplugins/fixture
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Arrangement of fixtures along joints of solids. RTA fittings, Fasteners, Furniture hinges, Shelf holders, Hardware
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Support is provided by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can ask any questions about the work of A>V>C> programs, their installation and configuration, optimization of the work of engineers, setting up business-processes in the exhibition business. Help is provided to all users, regardless of whether they made a donation or not. Any suggestions and comments are welcome for further improvement of the programs.
The main method of communication is e-mail. You can write in any language. If you do not write in English, then write in short, simple but complete sentences without abbreviations and without special terms.
Do not forget to attach the problem dwg-file to the letter.
WhatsApp: A V C Programming
|Version Number||Version Description|
|All updates on 2023 October|
|Fixture: Fixed Step option added. Symmetrical spacing with equal spacing between fasteners. Fixture: Even Number option for Fixed Step added. Fixture: "Mirror blocks on the second half of the joint" option added. Fixture: "Trim on the face part, not the end" option added. Activation system: Fixed a bug in the unlimited license activation - it was impossible to activate versions older than one year. All owners of old unlimited licenses have been extended the period of available updates in order to receive a fix for this bug. Activation system fixed: Activation failed due to different server and user time zones. License expiration dates are now always saved in UTC time format.|
|The first version of the new licensing system. Communication with the A>V>C> database server. New A>V>C Options Palette instead of the settings dialog. AutoCAD 2023 support|
|Поддержка Автокад 2020 Новая система активации|