Pipe Express_VNBWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Start the application, in the Autodesk® AutoCAD® you can do one of the below ways:
- In the Command Line, >> type PEXPRESS (If your current workspace is different "Drafting & Annotation").
- You can also launch the application by finding Pipe Express tab.
- Or, using the respective button in the "Add-ins" tab of the ribbon (If your current workspace is "Drafting & Annotation").
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Go to Pipe Express_VNB interface.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- If you have any questions/doubts or suggestions/requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- You can contact us via:
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zalo App: (+84) 384874839 (Kin Akira)
- Working time: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (UTC+07:00)
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2023 support.|