General Usage Instructions
- Draw structural boundary lines
- Create Column Grids
- Create Structural Levels
- Generate 3D Stick Frame either automatically or manually
- Use Stick Frame to Automatically/Manually place steel members
- Use View Palette to Isolate, Hide or Show model Piping and Structural components.
- Generate a fully customizable Bill of Material reports.
- Assign a unit price to each model component, save these prices to an external file and use it in other projects
- Automatically generate BOM reports for the current model or all project files including itemized and total cost of components.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
This version of PLANTo3 supports Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. If you just installed AutoCAD, you must run AutoCAD at least one time before installing PLANTo3. Running AutoCAD after their installations register certain values on your computer that PLANTo3 needs to install and run properly. PLANTo3 installs all executable files pertaining to all of the AutoCAD versions mentioned earlier. This app allows you to run PLANTo3 on one or more AutoCAD versions.
If the PLANTo3 ribbon disappears, type in PLANTO3RIBBON at the AutoCAD command prompt to reload it again.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Now Supports AutoCAD 2022|
|AutoCAD 2021 Compatibility|