Stairs_Handrail_CreatorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Type "STA" to start the commands
- Select the types of stairs
- Select the Lower Point in the model space.
- Select the Higher Point in the model space.
- Then the stairs are created.
- Type "RAIL" to start the command
- Select a series of points on the platform boundary. You may select boundaries consecutively with different orientation
- Press "Enter" to create a handrail.
- Type "FPP" to start the command
- Select a series of points on the platform boundary. You may select points on the boundary with different orientation consecutively
- Press "Enter" to create a footplate.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Create foot plate
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|