Slope Direction PatternWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
After starting the function, you need to provide several parameters:
- scale, eg. 1:500, 1:1000;
- real distance between lines in pattern; this distance then will be scaled in the selected scale;
- slope contour type - open or close;
- slope type - protected or unprotected; determines whether a point will be drawn (protected slope) at the end of the short line;
- pattern lines type - long and short or only short;
- long pattern line type - indented or no indentation from the bottom slope line.
After that, you must select the top and bottom slope lines (type: polyline or 3Dpolyline).
The pattern is drawn in the current layer.
Limitations: the slope must not be vertical. In other words, the top line cannot lie above the bottom line.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Executes the slope pattern design command.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated compatibility from Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2015 to 2018.|
Optimized code and rebuild for AutoCAD 2013