Fillet PolylineWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Diameter - enter the diameter of the cutter
- subselectON/subselectOFF - enable selection of sub-objects (polyline segments) in order not to hold Ctrl.
- MillSide / BOthSide - make fillets only from the side of the cutter's path around the contour or fillet all corners.
- SwitchStyle - Quickly switch the style of the CNC direct in command line using the style number.
- TUne - call setup dialog
Note that by changing the cutter diameter in this command, you will reconfigure it in the other contour machining commands (Outside Loop and Dado Loop).
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- There are many cases in which it is impossible, in principle, to construct an arc of fillet. The laws of geometry cannot be fooled.
- Narrow long "guts" into which a given mill does not pass, of course, will not fillet - this is simply impossible. To cut off this piece of contour, select 2 non-adjacent segments at the entrance to the gut (by pressing CTRL) and call FP. The program will try to make an arc between these segments and erase an impassable section of the contour.
- The program does not attempt to lengthen segments before fillet. If the specified diameter is insufficient to reach from the end of one segment to the beginning of the second, then fillet will not be built.
- The program does not check the contour for bottlenecks. Perhaps there will be areas where the mill just does not fit. Check the resulting circuit using the _Offset command.
- It is noticed that sometimes the _Offset command cannot process a polyline built by a program. This sometimes happens when the Offset must absorb one of the fillet arcs. Try slightly increasing the radius of the arcs (just pull the middle point to the ends of the arc) - this helps.
Write me firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The first version of the new licensing system. Communication with the A>V>C> database server. New A>V>C Options Palette instead of the settings dialog.|
|Added 2022 support (No change in version number).|
|- Compatible with AutoCAD 2021 - Cumulative updates|
|Compatible with AutoCAD 2020 New activation system|