XLSX Field EvaluatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Use the AutoCAD field command or context menu to show the AutoCAD field menu.
- Choose “XLSX” Files from the field category dropdown menu.
- Choose the path for the field to reference.
- Select the sheet name from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a cell address you wish to reference, then press ok to add the field to your drawing.
- Use the AutoCAD UPDATEFIELD command to update the field.
- Use the AutoCAD Field option command, and select the XLSXFields tab to set control options.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Displays help information.
Shows the drag and drop palette
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Adds drag & drop from the palette, and adds sheet view to make cell navigation easier.|
|First public release.|