Block RenameWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Type "BLRENAME" in the command line (Or go to Add-in panel and click on the BlockRename ribbon)
2. Select some blocks which you want to rename in the current drawing and then a dialog will be shown.
3. Fill text in both two text boxes.
4. Press the "Replace" button to see the result.
Note: The failure reason will be shown in the "Comment" column.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Modify some block names.
- The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
- To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- If you have any questions/doubts or suggestions/requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- You can contact us via:
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Zalo App: (+84) 778088769 (Khải)
- Working time: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (UTC+07:00)
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2024 support.|