Tile Hatch BuilderWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Run the command CREATENEWHATCH to begin creating a custom tile hatch.
- Step 1: Create your tile pattern by line objects.
- Step 2: Specify a basepoint of the hatch by clicking the "Pick point" button.
- Step 3: Select line Objects of the pattern.
- Step 4: Input the height and width of the pattern in the "Pattern size" group.
Run the command SCHEDULETILES to begin scheduling the number of tiles.
- Step 1: Select the tile hatch pattern that needs to be scheduled.
- Step 2: Check/Uncheck marked tiles in your drawing.
- Step 3: Specify the tile hatch pattern that needs to be scheduled by clicking the "Select objects" button.
- Step 4: Export the tile schedule table to Excel by clicking the "Export to Excel" button.
View video tutorials for details.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
The Tile Hatch Definition dialog box is displayed.
The Tile Hatch Scheduling dialog box is displayed.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The first version May 4, 2022|