Block TagWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Type "BLTAG" in the command line
2. Select a block in which you want to display the Name Tag in your drawing, then pick the endpoint to draw a tag.
3. Select "Setting" to open the Tag Setting dialog.
Note: Block Tags type is tag current. To change, please type "MLS" (MLEADERSTYLE), select the type of tag (in the Styles box), and click the "Set Current" button.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Create Block name tags
- The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
- To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- If you have any questions/doubts or suggestions/requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- You can contact us via:
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zalo App: (+84) 384874839 (Kin Akira)
- Working time: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm (UTC+07:00)
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Upgrade to the advanced version|
|Added 2023 support.|