Auto Index ToolWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Start the command by typing AUTOINDEX with an enter in the command line
- Input the parameters
- Number of Digits: number format
- Starting number.
- Jumping number: number to increase with each click
- Target Attribute: which attributes the number will be written to
- Automatic Index On: with this selection checked. you can select a range of blocks and auto numbering will occur in the direction specified.
- Automatic Index Off: you will be prompted to select the blocks one by one, and the number will jump automatically.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Automatically number you blocks with a few clicks and selections
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|