Revision PolylineWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Specify option [Convert/Revert/Edit/Settings]:
- Start the command by typing REVPOLY from the command line or by clicking the ribbon button.
- Select one of the options
- Convert - converts a polyline into a revision polyline using the current settings. This redraws the polyline as a cloud.
- Revert - reverts a revision polyline into a polyline. This redraws the cloud as a polyline.
- Edit - modifies existing revision polyline(s) with a specifed new arc radius. This then applies the new radius to the revision polyline and redraws the cloud
- Settings - displays the settings dialog.
- The 'cloud' may be reversed using the normal PEDIT command and selecting Reverse. All normal polyline editing functionality is retained and accessed using PEDIT.
- The revision polyline can be exploded into its polyline equivalent using the EXPLODE command. This is recommend when sending the drawing file to an external party that may not have the RevisionPolyline application loaded.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Starts the REVPOLY command.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
If a client computer does not have the Revision Polyline app loaded, then the revision polyline will be drawn as a normal polyline
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2017 support|