ProtoTech's CatiaV5 Exporter for AutoCAD®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install CatiaV5 Exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD®.
- Run AutoCAD and load a model.
- There is a new toolbar panel named 'CatiaV5 Exporter'.
It contains three ribbon buttons as mentioned below:
1. After selecting the Export option, a 'Save As' dialog box will display on your screen.
2. Click on the Save button to export the current model to a CatiaV5 file format.
It contains a set of features in which you can control the different parameters to get the desired output.
It displays information about the product. It provides the facility to activate your product license at any time.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Export the model to CATIAV5(.catpart) file.
Shows options related to CATIAV5 export.
Shows information about the company and product. License details.
It is mandatory to have the Prototech Plugin Engine installed on your system machine.
The installer of CatiaV5ExporterForAutoCAD will install a plug-in engine if it is not installed and further it will install CatiaV5ExporterForAutoCAD.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Note: Uninstallation of the Plugin Engine is done separately. It can be done from the Control Panel.
1. Write hidden entity functionality is not supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Fixed license issue. 2. Supported on AutoCAD 2024.|
|1. Supports: 1. Catia V5 version from V5R22 to V5R29. 2. Wire data export. 3. AutoCAD 2020 and 2021.|