JTB FlagStone TrialWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Start the app from the Add-ins tab on the Ribbon or with the command FlagStone.
- Select a set of flagstone sizes. As you know, the set should be large enough. The bigger the size you choose, the more options you have to fill the layout properly.
- Then you will be asked whether you want a Rectangle layout, or a "Freestyle" layout. A rectangle layout will have 4 straight edges and flagstones on those edges will be aligned to fit. Meanwhile, a freestyle layout is just to fill a polyline area. At the edge of a freestyle layout, flagstones are not aligned to fit.
- Next, you select polylines. Note that the only straight polyline is supported.
- The app will run and you can see its progression in the window. You can cancel it if it takes more time than expected.
- Once done, the app will bring up Autodesk® AutoCAD® TextWindow, to show some logs and a quick flagstone size schedule. Then you will know how many flagstone tiles of each size is laid.
- The results are like in the screenshots.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Generating a random flagstone layout
Open Activation Form to activate the app. This command is available in command line only.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR
On Windows 10 Version 1703 or later press Windows+I on the keyboard to access Settings or click the lower-left Start button on the desktop to expand Start Menu, and then select Settings in it. Click on Apps. On Windows 7/10 (older than Version 1703) click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features or Control Panel > Add. On Windows XP click Control Panel > Programs > Remove Programs.
- Often, it happens that the app can't find a right tile to fit in at some position. Then, an error red tile is placed and the app will continue to run.
- The Rectangle layout is the closest one that fits. It depends on the polyline's dimensions. You can adjust it manually or make another run to find a better result. To get more varying results, you can change the input by shrink or enlarge your polyline some inches.
|Version Number||Version Description|