Cylindrical Break 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Set properties for the Cylindrical Break
- Enter or select a length
- Select Mirror Right or Mirror Left
- Set option for the dialog box
- The auto close option prevents the dialog box from opening again when inserting is escaped
- Click the insert button
- Specify the insert point on the screen
- Specify the rotation on the screen
- Hit [Esc] to end the multi-insert mode
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Opens the Cylindrical Break 2020 dialog box.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial release supporting AutoCAD 2020.|