Grid LineWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click the Grid Line button in Add-Ins Ribbon Tab. Or write GRIDLINE in Command-Line and press Enter.
- Specify the first point to draw grid line with default parameters, or select a keyword for changing parameters.
- Specify the second point of the grid line.
- Repeat these steps for each grid line.
- Press Escape or Enter to cancel the command.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Draws grid line with automatic labeling
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1- Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2024 compatibility.|
|1- Improvement on parameter selection. 2- Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2023 compatibility.|