Simple Multiple OffsetWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Run the command ObjectOffset and follow the instruction below:
1. Choose the direction of offset
- Both - This option generates offset in both direction.
- First - This option generates offset in one direction. (For vertical object selected, offset is created in the right side and for horizontal object offset is generated over the object.)
- Second - This option generates offset to opposite direction. (For vertical object selected, offset is created in the left side and for horizontal object offset is generated below the object.)
2. Set the number of demanded offsetted objects for each side. Press Enter.
3. Set the space between objects in mm. Press Enter.
4. Select the reference object.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Creates offset of the selected object(s)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The plugin works with only polyline, line, circles, rectangles and ellipse.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated to Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2024 (No change in version number).|