Import \ Export coordinatesWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Description of the dialog box Import:
File: You can load a file with the extensions txt, sdr and csv.
Row selection: If you tick the check-box, you will be able to select rows from the downloaded file. If the tick is removed, all data will be loaded from the file.
Delimiter: Select the delimiter data available at the file extension txt.
The data format: The ability to change data formats, with X being the direction of the North.
The main object.
Picket. Select the object to be built (drafted) by coordinates of the file, use the following objects:
· 2D\3D polyline
The ability to assign a number, altitude and description of each point. If the main object is a selected block, and it contains attributes, the value may be written to the attributes.
In addition to data taken from the file, you can set the new:
· Number: input format * # * where * - prefix \ suffix can be omitted, # - integer.
· Elevation: input format - a real number, if you enter the sign + or -, it will be added or subtracted, respectively, from elevation from the file.
· Description: free format input.
For each object, you can select a layer from the list of already existing drawings or create a new one, as well as set the color, and set the height of the text for signature. Also available are choices at creation objects to consider or not the UCS
Most program settings will be saved between Autodesk® AutoCAD® sessions.
As a separator, the fractional part can serve as a point or a comma.
Description of the dialog box Export:
File: Specifies where the file will be recorded with the coordinates.
Select by ... select sample object data which must be obtained. All the objects are then selected in a drawing, such as indicated in the sample, namely the same type, color and the layer. The following types of objects are available:
· 2D\3D polyline,
· COGO point (Civil)
· (if necessary, the list can expand ...)
Select from: allows you to select objects (entities) of the selected previously modeled
The data format.
Delimiter. Select all that will serve as separator data when writing to the file.
· Default 1 -> 1, 2,3, ..., n.
· User's input format: * # *, where * - any number of letters before # - prefix, after # - suffix # - the number (any number of digits).
· Nearest text, as the numbers will be used the text closest to the object, with any content
· TextString as the numbers will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the numbers, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Number or Name of COGO (Civil)
· Coordinate Z - Z coordinates of the object.
· User's input format: a real number.
· Nearest text, as the altitude will be used closest to the object text format #. #, Where # is any number of digits. - A point or a comma.
· TextString as the altitude will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the altitude, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Not required - is lowered is absent.
· User's input format: anything.
· TextString as the description will be used the text content.
· List of attribute names as the description, you can select the contents of one of the attributes.
· Description or Name of COGO (Civil)
The check mark means - to sign the data in the drawing.
Primary sorting: To disable sorting, uncheck again by clicking on the check box with a check mark, in which case the numbering of the points will be in the order of their choice in the drawing. In case of simultaneous selection of a group of points, the numbering within the group will correspond to the order of their creation in the drawing.
Secondary sorting: If there are coordinates for the equivalent of the primary, the sort applied to them is secondary.
Sort each group separately: For polylines sorting will be applied to each polyline separately. The numbering polylines when choosing a non-interactive (Select by...) will be in the order of their creation in the drawings, or in the order of selection for the interactive selection (Select from ...)
For blocks, points and circles, it is available only in the interactive option (Select from ...). Sorting and numbering will be applied alternately to each group according to their choice in the drawing.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Export coordinates of objects from AutoCAD to file
Import coordinates from a file in AutoCAD.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
1) When you import a coordinate, you will be asked to select rows from the downloaded file. If the tick is removed, all data will be loaded from the file. Unfortunately, when manually selecting the lines there is a limit. You can choose any number, but not downloaded more than 256 lines.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New in Geo_Import: Data filters, now you can easily select only the necessary data from the file. The layer according to the description (code) from the file, for this you need to select * COD * from the list of layers New in Geo_Export: Preview how the data in a text file will look like, an additional field is opened by the [>>>>] button|
|support for version 2019|